BRT+ General Assembly 2022
01 / 11 / 2022
The BRT+ Centre of Excellence invites you to its General Assembly.
PROGRAMME (EST time)
- 10:00 Welcome. Ricardo Giesen
- 10:05 Challenges for Public Transport on Achieving the COP26 Targets. Jim Aloisi (MIT), Cristina Albuquerque (WRI), Nour El Deeb(ITDP). Commented by Chris Zegras (MIT)
- 10:40 World Resources Institute Global Electric Mobility Strategy. Lidia Henderson (WRI) and Sarah Cassius (WRI). Commented by Ricardo Giesen (PUC).
- 11:10 Impacts of COVID on Public Transport: A comparisson study between Australia, LATAM and South Africa. José Agustín Vallejo (PUC).
- 11:40 Racially just research in urban studies and planning: results from a landscape scan and key informant interviews. Mariana Arcaya (MIT), Devin Bunten (MIT). Commented by Lake Sagaris (PUC).
- 12:05 Crowding perceptions during COVID-19 – implications for mode choice & transit planning. Paul Basnak (PUC)
- 12:20 Implications on MaaS for public transport business models. Corinne Mulley (U. Sydney)
- 12:35 Leveraging Hybrid Paratransit Operations through Priority Infrastructure – Some Simulation Results. Christo Venter (U. Pretoria)
- 12:50 Final Discussion