BRT+ General Assembly. January 15th. Save the date!
11 / 27 / 2019
BRT+ Centre of Excellence invites you to its General Assembly on Wednesday, January 15th, 1:00pm to 5:30pm.
The event will consist on an update of our recent research:
- 1:00 Light Meal
- 1:30 Main Finding of the BRT+ Centre 2019. Policy and results
- 1:30 Welcome | Ricardo Giesen
- 1:40 Leveraging Urban Mobility Disruptions to Create Better Cities | Natalia Barbour
- 1:55 Climate change and urban mobility. Preparing for COP25 | Juan Carlos Muñoz
- 2:15 Using Participatory Action Research to mobilize diverse knowledge for transport justice | Lake Sagaris
- 2:35 BRT.data | Cristina Albuquerque
- 2:45 Break. Coffee + Discussion
- 3:00 On-going Research. Presentations by current and former researchers
- 3:00 New business model for bus procurement | Sebastian Castellanos & Ryan Sclar
- 3:20 The impact of using a naive approach in the limited-stop bus service design problem | Hemant Suman
- 3:40 Evaluation of user satisfaction and perceived service quality for public transit | Hui Kong
- 4:00 Travel preferences of public transport users under uneven headways | Jaime Soza-Parra
- 4:20 Mind the Perception Gap: The Impact of Bus Rapid Transit Design on Citizens’ Perceptions of Safety and Wellbeing | Pablo Navarrete-Hernandez & Christopher Zegras
- 4:40 Behavioural profiles of fare evaders in public transport | Sebastián Raveau
- 5:00 Discussion
- 5:30 End
The entrance is free, just register yourself on the following link.
Location: World Resources Institute (WRI) offices, Harmon Center, 8th Floor. 10 G Street NE Suite 800, Washington, District of Columbia, USA.