Call for Extended Abstracts CASPT 2015
12 / 05 / 2014
13th Conference on Advanced Systems in Public Transport
19th to 23th of July 2015, nhow hotel Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 12 December 2014: Submission of Extended Abstract (2.000 words)
- 15 February 2015: Notification of Acceptance
- 1 April 2015: Early Registration Deadline
- 31 May 2015: Submission of Full Papers
- 19-23 July 2015: Conference
More information and applications here.
The themes of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Public transport network and route planning.
- Timetables planning and generation.
- Vehicle (bus, train, tram, ferry, etc.) scheduling.
- Driver and crew scheduling.
- Operations monitoring, control and management.
- Information management.
- Passenger information, trip planning, route guidance.
- Public transport regulations and competition.
- Financial sustainability.
- Public private partnership.
- Practical experience with scheduling and planning methods.
- Other areas related to passenger transport (large-scale optimization, etc).
Source: CASPT 2015
Source: nhow Rotterdam